Data Sharing (DaSh)
RDSI Summit at eResearch Australasia Conference 2012, Sydney
RDSI hosted a Summit as part of the eResearch Australasia Conference on Thursday, 1 November 2012 in Sydney.
- Results of the feasibility study for Project Moonshot
- Discussion on the RDSI technical architecture
- RDSI Vendor briefing
DaSh - Big Picture Presentation - This presentation has been created to initiate discussions with the RDSI Nodes on one infrastructure option for consideration, aspects discussed at the time have evolved and changed. Further discussions regarding the RDSI Node infrastructure continue through the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC).
Now Easier to Complete: RDSI Data Sharing (DaSh) Data Movement Mechanisms Survey
Changes have been made to the RDSI Data Sharing (DaSh) Data Movement Mechanisms Survey which make it easier to complete, with a simplified option for the Field of Research Classification. This short survey is designed to inform RDSI of the preferred data movement mechanisms that may be made available at Nodes through the DaSh programme.
RDSI Data Sharing (DaSh) Data Movement Mechanisms Survey
The DaSh Tinman Consultation will be held Friday 11 November, Melbourne.
- DaSh Tinman
- RDSI DaSh and ReDS Tinman Consultation was held at the eResearch Australasia 2011 Conference, Melbourne, 11 November 2011
- The DaSh Strawman workshop was held Friday 17 June, Brisbane.
- RDSI DaSh Strawman v1.0
- RDSI DaSh Strawman v1.1
- RDSI Dash Strawman v1.1 Community Input
- RDSI DaSh Strawman Presentation
- RDSI DaSh Strawman Feedback